Our Youth Sailing adventures and Teen Summer Sail Camps, offer young people and teens the chance to challenge, stretch and develop themselves in an environment unlike any other.
- Learning is achieved through experiential learning experiences
- We provide water based activity and skill development and educational programmes for young people and teens ranging from 3-14 days in exciting locations.
- This includes a gap year or transition year experiences around the UK and further afield
- Programmes delivered during Summer and Winter vacations and during school terms for school groups as an unique experiential learning platform.
As a Not-for-profit organisation our mission is to inspire self-confidence and develop personal growth in young people giving them a sense of belonging and responsibility to themselves and the environment.
- Our programmes aim to instil leadership skills and develop individuals through high quality activity based sailing and diving adventures.
- Our programmes and staff empower students to work as a team to take on the responsibilities of life on board yachts and large sailing vessel.
- We hope that the young people that sail with us, will go on to inspire others within their generation.
Outdoor Adventure and Education for Teens and Young People.
School and Educational Experiences
Take your classroom or school outside and on the water for a totally different education experience.
Quaystage Training provides schools, colleges and other educational establishments outdoor education opportunities and "active classroom experiences" for young people.
Teen and Youth Adventures
Sail Camps' programs provide a platform for Adventure, personal development and social interaction during the traditional school vacation times. These include:
- Duke of Edinburgh Award sailing and diving adventures
- Opportunities for apprenticeship schemes
Quaystage Training's Youth Adventures provide a platform for personal development and achievement, on land and water.
The Quaystage Training Journey
Experiential education and outdoor learning are becoming increasingly important in the development of the lives of young people.
Our courses and training programmes are designed to provide young people with the skills to influence the outcome of the journey towards their adult lives, by providing them with learning and adventure experiences that will teach, guide and coach them at a key stage of their development as a young person.
Participants are encouraged to put in lots of effort to help themselves and as such the process and outcomes of Quaystage's adventure and training courses are as follows:
Personal Development through Quaystage Training's Adventure Programmes
Click the development pillars to enlarge text
At Quaystage Training we believe that