Professional Divemaster Fast-track
Train to professional level by completing the Professional Divemaster Fast-track PADI Dive programme with Quaystage Training.
In choosing this method, as the name suggests, the course will be more intense and you will need to devote all your time and efforts for this shorter period to reach the standards required to be a Divemaster.
The programme will still give you the skills, guidance and teaching, and you will finish the course at a level where you feel confident to work in the Marine Dive industry.
As with the internship programme all requirements including academics, pool or confined water and open water sections are covered and need to be fulfilled.
Fast-track PADI Divemaster Course 8 Week Professional Divemaster
Are you ready for the most exciting 8 weeks of your life?
Then you are ready to start our beginner to Divemaster Fast-track diving programme!
No previous scuba diving experience is required.
You will be taught by our experienced team of Divemasters and instructors who will share all the secrets of the trade. They will take you from a novice diver to a PADI professional Divemaster.
If you have ever thought of a career in the diving industry there is no better place to start your professional training than the PADI Fast-track Divemaster course.
Qualifications which can lead to a new career
Gain a valuable qualification which can lead to a career in the Marine Dive Industry. The Fast-track Divemaster course will take you from a diver to a dive leader, someone other divers will look up to and respect. At Quaystage Training we provide high quality, safe and enjoyable scuba diving courses.
PADI Divemasters are qualified to supervise and assist with both training and non-training dive activities and are a valuable asset to any dive centre. In many resorts, in many exotic locations, PADI Divemasters are required to assist with dive classes and guide divers of all levels. PADI Divemasters may conduct the PADI Discover Local Diving and Scuba Review programmes for certified divers. They may also conduct the PADI Discover Snorkelling experience and the PADI Skin Diver course.
The PADI Divemaster Fast-track course has many elements to it and is fairly intense.
You will need to devote all your time and efforts to achieve the standards required to be a PADI Divemaster. You will need to have a reasonable level of fitness and be able to support yourself financially during this period.
Your Fast-track adventure to becoming a PADI professional begins with:
- PADI Open Water Diver - the first PADI diving course, you'll be introduced to the underwater world and begin your understanding of Dive table procedures, buoyancy control, emergency protocol and relaxing whilst you dive.
- PADI Advanced Open Water follows and builds on your open water skills, introducing you to different areas and types of diving such as wreck diving, deep diving, navigation diving etc.
- Emergency First Responder courses encompass adult, child and infant CPR and first aid skills, and incorporate automatic external defibrillator (AED) training and emergency oxygen use. Emergency first response also offers comprehensive first aid at work courses, specifically designed to meet compliance standards for workplace safety courses internationally.
- PADI Rescue Diver course will build on what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
- PADI Dive Master - You will work closely with a PADI Instructor, to expand your dive knowledge and theory as well as fine tuning your skills to a professional level. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
During the PADI Divemaster programme, you will learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study.
You will complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organise and solve problems.
During these weeks you will complete a series of practical training exercises including:
- Knowledge Development: 12 topics ranging from dive theory to assisting student divers in training
- Confined water skills development
- Open water skills development
This programme is based over a 7-8 week period; during this time you will learn all the required skills to expand your dive knowledge to a professional level, enabling you to work as a dive professional, a PADI Divemaster, anywhere in the world.
So why don’t you join the professionals today and become a PADI Divemaster!
Seeking further qualifications?
You could combine your PADI Divemaster with a RYA Yachtmaster Qualification. This can be done in an 14 week intensive programme offered by Quaystage Training.
If you are seeking employment in the Marine Industry then our 6 month and 12 month Internship programmes offer a great opportunity to gain both sail and dive qualifications and to gain valuable work experience in the industry.