Waterbased Outdoor Adventure and Education for Teens and Young People.
Quaystage Training works with schools, colleges and other educational establishments to provide outdoor education oppprtunities and active classroom experiences for young people from Keystrage 3 and 4 (and above) ages groups.
Quaytstage Training also offers water-based, teen summer camps and holiday adventure training for teenagers and young people between the ages of 12-17 and 17 - 25 years as well as adult training and corporate programmes.
Find Out about Quaystage Training
Exciting summer and winter Sail Camp and Dive Camp adventures during school holidays
- Tall Ship sailing adventures including Tall Ships Races and summer school programmes
- Duke of Edinburgh Award sailing and diving adventures
- RYA practical and shore-based syllabus are also available through ourselves and our partners.
- Our Work with schools for an outdoor classroom experience / platform for experiential learning
- Provide adult sail and dive adventure holiday experiences (25+)
- Promote and provide opportunities for apprenticeship scheme through the Apprenticeship cup
- Family advadventures and courses
Our Adventures provide a platform for personal development and achievement, on land and water on board yachts, and classic tall ships.
Professional Training and Youth Development
We run programmes to enhance education and employment such as our Creating Futures Programme