WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO THIS SUMMER?
- Learn to sail
- Learn to dive*
- Learn about marine biology
- Have beach BBQ's
- Take part in water and land excursions
- Experience new places - perhaps new culture and new countries*
- Meet new friends to last a lifetime
No sailing or diving experience necessary
The Experience of a Lifetime - Sail Camp and Dive Camp is open to everyone
Our Programmes are split into three main age categories
- 14-18 years - Teen Sail Camps
- 18-25 years - Youth Sailing Adventures
No previous experience in sailing or diving is needed for the majority of our adventures.
The thrill of sailing, scuba diving and discovering new destinations such as the coast of Southern England and Northern France, the beauty of Scotland, Croatia, the Greek Islands, the Canaries and the mystery of the Caribbean is as accessible to beginners as it is to the most seasoned sailor or diver!
Explore new places
Sail Camp delivers a fast-paced adventure for every age group and experience level.
You could be :
- Sailing to new places
- Diving on coral reefs*
- Climbing volcanoes*
- Treking through rain forest jungles*
- Night sailing under a blanket of stars
- Experiencing sights beyond your imagination and gain new skills beyond your expectations.
- Create memories that you will never forget.
Enhance your CV
On board you will be working towards gaining RYA Sailing qualifications to suit your experience.
Not only will you gain internationally recognised sailing qualifications but while living aboard the yachts you may be able obtain PADI diving certification with your fellow crew mates on some of our adventures!
Learn new skills
- Team work
- Project skills
Get up close and personal with the planet
- Learn about marine biology
- Investigate fragile eco-systems
- Experience living geography
Explore Exciting Destinations
- South Coast and Northern Europe
- North West Scotland
- Greek Islands
* Activities listed are subject to destination and availability
Press Play to find out more!
The player supports TAB to change the controls.
Update Required<br/>To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your <a href='http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/' target='_blank'>Flash plugin</a>.
5 Facts About Sail Camp
- The ultimate holiday expedition for young people
- Join us if you're between 14-25 and thrive on adventure
- Meet friends that last a lifetime
- Enhance your CV and future
Expeditions by Land & Sea
SAIL CAMP combines sailing and adventure with expeditions both offshore and onshore.
Offshore (at sea) you will be part of the crew on board the vessel getting involved in every aspect of sailing the vessel itself.
This will include
- Setting sails
- Keeping watch and other team activities.
Onshore you will undertake such activities as:
- Marine biology
- Engaging with the local community.
In addition the adventure may include:
- undertaking community projects
- beach parties
- hill walks and expeditions
- occasional ‘friendly’ boat race
- RYA tuition in sailing
- PADI dive training.
Highlights include :
- Summer Camp - Sail the Greek Islands
- Summer Camp - South Coast Adventures
- Gap Year Adventure - Trans Atlantic Tall Ship Adventure!
- Caribbean Christmas and New Year Camps