An Exciting Platform for Learning
Sail Camp and Dive Camp aim to provide a platform for young people to challenge, stretch and develop themselves in a safe environment. We provide water-based activity and skill-development residential adventure holiday programmes of between 5 and 20 days.
Our Yacht flotilla and Tall Ship based adventures provide a young person with the opportunity to broaden their horizons, discover their potential and learn about the environment around us.
Full encouragement will be given to young people to engage in learning about their natural environment. Subjects such as marine biology, the sciences and geography are among the many that can be delivered on board.
- As part of mixed gender teams of 8-28 young people, a young person will enjoy the unique hands on experience of crewing and living on board our sailing vessels
- Whilst on board young people learn and establish understanding of community and friendship
Young people find themselves In an non-contrived environment which encourages:
- Development of social skills
- Increased self-belief and awareness.
A week with Ben Swain and the team made my teenager liveable with
Mrs Tennat, Weymouth
By participating in SAIL or DIVE CAMP, a young person will not just have the time of their life whilst having fun and making friends which will last a lifetime, but also gain newly discovered life skills and a huge sense of achievement.
They will :
- grow in confidence
- gain self-discipline and self-awareness
- develop their leadership and communication skills.
Enhance CV and future employment
At the same time young people will be able to gain qualifications and certificates which support vocational and extra-curriculum learning, enhancing their CV and ultimate employability.
SAIL CAMP and DIVE CAMP aim to provide a platform for young people to challenge, stretch and develop themselves in a safe environment, by providing water-based activity and skill development residential adventure holiday programmes of 5 to 90 days.