'Buccaneers' Sail Camps (16-18)
UK Solent 7day "Buccaneers Programme" Adventure
Join us and other Buccaneers adventurers on board the Sail Camp flotilla for a 7 or 14 day adventure exploring the Solent and the South Coast of the UK. You will be part of a 6-8 person crew on board a 40ft yachts for an adventure along the Solent and the Jurassic South Coast. Explore the famous creeks and harbours, and smugglers coves, on an summer adventure to remember.
The Solent encompasses a large area of protected water and is probably one of the busiest and most famous sailing areas in the world. It is an area steeped in history and natural beauty, with pretty fishing ports, islands and a wealth of activities for the enthusiastic marine scientist .
Just outside of the Solent are other great cruising locations, including Chichester Harbour, Poole Harbour, Cowes, Yarmouth, Lymington, Beaulieu River, Newtown River, Hamble River and Portsmouth Harbour all totally stunning locations to explore, swim, and study from your yacht.
Learn to Sail, learn about the marine environment and micro plastics, learn about yourself, gain confidence, and meet some new amazing friends with whom your create memories to last a lifetime.
Sailing in flotilla, treasure hunts, Sail Camp egg drop, exploring the Jurassic Coast, visit to the coastguard, coasting, canoeing, beach clean and rock pooling, Introduction to Environmental Science and Biology.*
*Activities are subject to availability and weather permitting.
- 2x 40ft Yachts operating in a Flotilla = 12 trainee crew and 4 Sail Camp staff (2x Skipper 2 x Mate/Instructors)
Certification Available :
RYA Start yachting / Competent Crew*
Duke of Edinburgh - Residential Award
Our 7 day Solent Sail Camps run for consecutive days starting on the Saturday at 1200hrs and finish on Friday 1200hrs. Full joining instructions containing details of where to find your yacht and your Sail Camp Crew, along with a kit list will be sent to you prior to the event upon completion of your booking.
Some of our voyages will have a different embarkation and disembarkation port so please check this carefully before booking return travel arrangements.
We recommend not booking any travel before you receive confirmation that you have a place on your chosen Sail Camp.
On board yachts*, in 2 berth cabins. You may be required to share a cabin with another person of the same sex in your age group
* In the event of COVID19 restrictions we will be looking at alternative accommodation arrangements. This may increase the cost of the voyage.
'Buccaneers' 7 Day Sail Camp
Information & Dates
- Buccaneers Sail Camp – 7 Days – Saturday 17th – Friday 23th July 2021
- Portsmouth to Portsmouth
- Cost £990.00 inc VAT - Last few berths available !
- Buccaneers Sail Camp – 7 Days – Saturday 24th July – 30th July 2021
- Portsmouth to Portsmouth
- Cost £990.00 inc VAT - Bookings no longer being taken
- Buccaneers Sail Camp – 7 Days – Saturday 14th August – Friday 20th August 2021
- Weymouth to Weymouth
- Cost £990.00 inc VAT - Bookings now being taken!
To book your place on one of the above date please complete a booking form.