Our water-based activities such as Sail and Dive Camp Adventures are ideal complements to the graduate programmes and training schemes provided by companies. We are able to work with you to design a programme at the following stages to your company's management/graduate training scheme.
- Integrating your graduates into the workplace
- Focus on building core capabilities, interpersonal skills and a positive sense of corporate values, purpose and direction
- Developing graduates as they move into their next phase by equipping them with decision-making and leadership capabilities. We assist with the transition from team member to team leader
- Developing capabilities for taking the next step in their career and enabling them to take responsibility for their own progression
- Reinforcing their networking, influencing and leadership skills
Organisational benefits to your company
Our programme provides:
- Graduates who are committed to your organisation and ensuring its sustainable future
- Graduates who are able to perform more effectively at an earlier stage
- Graduates whose workplace behaviour and attitudes are aligned to your corporate values
- Graduates whose core capabilities match up to their academic and technical promise
Benefits for your graduates
- The ability to apply appropriate styles of influence and leadership
- An understanding of how to gain effective developmental feedback on performance
- Enhanced communication capabilities, to engage with and get the best out of others
- Enables graduates to understand their full capability and potential
Find out more about working with Quaystage Training
To find out more about how we can enhance your graduate training and company graduate scheme and how we can work with you to ensure you get the best results in return for your investment then please contact us.
We also run Apprenticeship Programmes and Events
Our apprentice programmes are designed to develop young people new to a working environment and enable them to develop a sense of responsibility, teamwork and self discipline. These include The Apprenticeship Cup, a rewarding and challenging adventure sailing experience.
Benefits to being a sponsoring company
There are a number of advantages to being a sponsoring company of the Quaystage Training Creating Futures Programme. These include the ability to recruit recruit graduates from our schemes, as well as integrate your current graduates or promote your schemes.
Find out more about the benefits of becoming a sponsoring company