Teen and Youth sailing adventures and summer camps &
Experiential learning platforms for schools and young people.
At Quaystage - Education & Training is an Adventure! -
- Youth Sail Training Activity Adventures for teens and young people: Ages 12 - 17 and 18 - 25 years
- Summer Holiday Camps and Expeditions - Yachts and Tall Ships
- Outdoor Educational Programmes for Schools and Colleges
- Experiential Education and science platform
- youth development and leadership
- Duke of Edinburgh Award and Apprenticeship development programmes
Say Goodbye to the traditional classroom and Gain Life experiences while learning through on board adventures.
- A platform for experiential learning, personal development and achievement
- Programmes for individuals, schools groups , colleges and education centres
- Learn about living and environmental Sciences, Oceanography and natural geography.
- RYA and PADI Training
Now Booking for Summer Sail Camps - Teen Weeks 2020 and 2021
Now taking bookins for 2020 Solent and Greece Sailing Adventures. Adventure Sailing weeks for Teenagers and youth 14-18 years and 18- 25 available.
Book Now for Sail Camps in 2021
Join the Sail Camp Yachts Fortilia. Have the Summer Vacation of a lifetime!
Working with Young People
In an age of video consoles and Internet overdose, our programmes for young people are genuinely healthy, positive and life-changing experiences, where they discover hidden strengths, learn new skills and increase their employability.
Information for Parents
Quaystage Training Programmes are an investment into a young person's future. Watch their life develop as they grow into a young adult.
Find out the information you need to know and our commitment to you.
Working with Schools
An alternative to the usual school expedition, our programmes are ideal for school adventures and an experiential outdoor learning experience. We work directly with schools to get you out of the classroom and on the water.