Teen and Youth Sailing Adventures and Summer Camps
Experiential learning for Schools and Young People.
At Quaystage - Education & Training is an Adventure!
- Youth Sail Training Activity Adventures for teens and young people: Ages 12 - 17 and 18 - 25 years
- Summer Holiday Camps and Expeditions - Yachts and Tall Ships
- Outdoor Educational Programmes for Schools and Colleges
- Experiential Education Sail Training opportunities and youth development and leadership courses
- Duke of Edinburgh Award and Apprenticeship development programmes
Gain Life experiences while learning
- A platform for experiential learning, personal development and achievement
- Programmes for individuals, schools groups , colleges and education centres
- Corporate and Adult/Family programmes also available
- RYA Qualifications and PADI Training
Sign up now for Quaystage's Ocean College, Now Registering for September 2018
We are now registering interest from students looking for the ultimate School/College adventure starting September.
Students wanted for epic 6 month voyage of discovery.
Now Booking for Summer Sail Camps - Teen Weeks 2018
Now taking bookins for 2018 Solent and Greece Sailing Adventures. Adventure Sailing weeks for Teenagers and youth 14-18 years and 18- 25 available.
Join the Sail Camp Yachts Fortilia. Have the Summer Vacation of a lifetime!
Working with Young People
In an age of video consoles and Internet overdose, our programmes for young people are genuinely healthy, positive and life-changing experiences, where they discover hidden strengths, learn new skills and increase their employability.
Information for Parents
Quaystage Training Programmes are an investment into a young person's future. Watch their life develop as they grow into a young adult.
Find out the information you need to know and our commitment to you.
Working with Schools
An alternative to the usual school expedition, our programmes are ideal for school adventures and an experiential outdoor learning experience. We work directly with schools to get you out of the classroom and on the water.